- If you need a to restore a broken, chipped or cracked tooth, or if you need a replacement tooth, we can make a crown or onlay in single visit – no temporaries needed! We use our CNC Mill to create ceramic covers for worn and chipped teeth while you wait. We custom design and custom color match every tooth and then harden them in a vacuum kiln to over 2100 degrees for a long service life. This precise process ensures a tight, long-lasting fit and the most natural aesthetic.
- Sometimes moving teeth into the correct position is needed – in that case we use clear aligner therapy (Invisalign) to discreetly work towards that goal.
- Other times, we find that adding a new surface to a damaged or discolored tooth is necessary, and we may use our industry leading eMax ceramic material to create a veneer or onlay.
- Tooth whitening, sometimes called bleaching, helps to brighten your smile. We offer highly effective in-office whitening treatments as well as at home treatments that you can do at your convenience.
- Laser gum treatments are sometimes needed to recontour or heal sick and misshapen gums, and our in-house Periodontist can correct bone defects or missing teeth using advanced bone-grafting and implant techniques!
- Dentures are removable teeth that replace missing teeth and bone to improve the sunken-in look that often accompanies missing teeth. This also improves bite and chewing stability and can add years to remaining teeth.
- Today’s bonding materials allow us to repair worn and chipped teeth and replace missing enamel in one easy visit. Replacing old, corroded fillings with new adhesive fillings can make your teeth look new again and add strength to prevent the tooth from breaking in the future.
Whether you are looking for a small upgrade or to correct years of neglect, we have the tools to get your smile to the “next level!”
Porcelain Veneers are wafer-thin, custom-made shells of tooth-colored materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to improve appearance. These shells are bonded to the front of the teeth changing their color, shape, size, or length. We recommend this treatment to anyone experiencing discoloration that cannot be fixed with whitening or if your teeth are damaged. Porcelain veneers are also an option if you’re unhappy with the shape or look of your natural teeth.request an appointment
If you are missing teeth, dentures can provide a positive solution to improving your oral health. We are proud to provide dentures that are designed to fit your mouth for proper function and unique comfort. Following your appointment, we will provide you with information on at-home care for your dentures. We strongly recommend scheduling follow up appointments for periodic denture cleanings.request an appointment
Getting porcelain crowns is the best way to have a very natural looking smile. They are used when simply filling in a tooth is not an option. There are times when they decay is so bad that we just have to use a porcelain crown. We also use them with severely damaged teeth or teeth that have already had multiple fillings. Porcelain crowns are attached right to your teeth so that they can function, even when you bite something really hard! There are several types of porcelain crowns so it is important to discuss which type is best for you with your dentist.request an appointment
Invisalign® is a modern alternative to straighten your teeth without wires or metal. Invisalign® involves a series of custom trays designed specifically for you and the plan your dentist or orthodontist creates to move your teeth. The trays are made from a smooth plastic that covers your teeth and gradually moves them into place.request an appointment
Dental bonding is the procedure where we apply a tooth colored plastic material to a patient’s tooth. Using a special light, the material hardens and bonds the material to the tooth.
Dental bonding is used to improve a patient’s smile. It can be used on cracked and decaying teeth. It also can be used for cavities. It can be used to change the shape and size of your teeth so you have a more uniform smile! It is also commonly used for receding gums by protecting the exposed teeth!request an appointment
A common request we receive is how to make a smile whiter and brighter. This is a relatively simple and quick treatment option that can be performed periodically. Certain foods and beverages, such as wine and coffee, stain the teeth and contribute to discoloration. The teeth whitening process provides a solution that lightens the shade of the teeth. Additionally, the process actually rids the teeth of plaque and tartar that tend to lead to dental problems.request an appointment
Laser dentistry is not very common, though there are many benefits to using laser during procedures. Wounds from the surgery heal much faster because there is less damage to the surrounding tissue. Lasers minimize bleeding and post-surgical bacterial infections. Often, anesthesia and sutures are not needed after procedures when a laser is used.
Laser dentistry makes procedures much smoother, more efficient, and less painful for patients. People who are afraid or very anxious at the dentist should find dentists who offer laser dentistry. They will be surprised at how painless it can be to come to the dentist.