For three generations, Schneider Family Dentistry has provided excellent and personalized dentistry. In 1940, John E Schneider (Dr. Ernie) opened his practice with a dental chair in the renowned Woodward & Lothrop department store. His son William (Dr. Bill) joined the practice in 1968, and together they moved the office out to Gaithersburg country in 1970. Dr. Bill’s son Adam (Dr. Adam) joined the practice in 1998. As the practice continued to grow, they moved from their Frederick Ave location to the current location on Montgomery Village Ave. Today, Dr. Adam along with his esteemed associate, Dr. Katie Staub, continue the tradition of providing excellent and personalized dentistry.
Throughout the years, SFD has been on the leading edge of advances in dentistry, utilizing proven state-of-the art materials, systems, and technology to provide the highest quality of dental care. From dental lasers to a crown milling machine to 3D diagnostic tools to advanced materials, SFD is equipped with state-of-the art tools.
The defining aspect of SFD is the genuine attention given to each patient – we take pride in getting to know our patients as friends and in treating them like family. Many of our patients watched Dr. Adam grow up and have been treated by all three generations of Schneider dentists. We are proud and honored to have an amazing extended family that includes our awesome staff and all the families that come to Schneider FAMILY dentistry.