Dr. Adam Schneider, Dr. Katie Staub and Dr. Ekpa Eyoma use the glidewell.io™ system to provide same-day dental restorations. This state-of-the-art technology reduces your treatment time, allowing you to complete your treatment in a single visit to Schneider Family Dentistry and leave our office with a renewed smile.
glidewell.io same-day dentistry uses CAD/CAM technology (computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing), which is highly versatile and can be used to design and create a wide range of dental restorations, including veneers and crowns. Our dentists may recommend glidewell.io restorations to:
- Restore broken or damaged teeth
- Protect cracked, worn or weak teeth
- Replace large fillings
- Improve the appearance of discolored or misshapen teeth
Your glidewell.io restoration experience is streamlined to give you the best possible experience. When you receive same-day restorations, we will:
- Perform an evaluation to determine the extent of the damage and create a treatment plan.
- Prepare your teeth by removing any weakened or decayed material.
- Take digital images to view your teeth in perfect detail.
- Create a precise 3D model by converting the previously captured digital images.
- Create your restoration from the 3D model, ensuring a perfect fit and functionality.
- Use the fastwell.io™ milling system to immediate mill your restoration from a color-matched block of high-quality material.
In just a few minutes, your restoration will be completed and our dentists will check that it fits perfectly before bonding it into place. This streamlined process ensures that your dental work is completed efficiently and effectively, all in a single visit. No need for a second appointment, no discomfort or temporary restorations and no messy or gooey impressions needed!
For more information about glidewell.io same-day dentistry in Gaithersburg, Maryland, and to schedule a consultation with our dentists, call or text Schneider Family Dentistry at 240-654-3555.